Vincenzo Korean Drama Review
In this slick k-drama, the consigliere and his associates face various threats as they try to find a mysterious stash of gold. The stash is located beneath the Geumga Plaza, a skyscraper with a pressure-sensitive timer and a small window that only a certain few people can open. Meanwhile, Hong Cha-Young and her associates are caught up in a housing dispute with the Babel Group, headed by the psychotic Jang.
The show is an interesting concept, but the execution of it is lacking. While Vincenzo is an intriguing romantic lead, his character is too dark and morally gray to be compelling. As a result, we have no idea whether he’ll be able to pull off his mission, or even survive. In addition, the show’s premise is too thin. There is no way that Vincenzo can make his girlfriend happy, and the plot moves too fast for us to care about his feelings.
Vincenzo K Drama Review
The storyline is very intriguing and the cast is outstanding. Despite its rocky start, Vincenzo manages to keep the audience interested through the second half. This Korean drama has a unique twist: a murderous gangster who is not a member of the Mafia. In the second half, he fights for his life with his fellow tenants at Geumga Plaza. The episode’s ending is a climactic, tear-jerking, and heartbreaking story.
The characters are all well-cast and the camaraderie between them is great. In particular, Vincenzo has a strong partnership with Miss Hong and Mr. Nam, and they are like two bodies but one soul. The reunion between Vincenzo and his mother was a touching moment. The two had a troubled past and were never able to spend enough time together. It was sad to discover that they’re the same child, but not at the same time.
Vincenzo KDrama Summary
The cast of Vincenzo is an excellent cast of characters from the legal profession. The male lead, Kim Seok-woo, is a fiercely intelligent and charming lawyer. His relationship with Seo Mi-ri, a beautiful foreigner, makes this a highly enjoyable series to watch. In contrast, the lovable foreigner, Hong Cha Young, is a likable and witty guy who loves to play a cool Italian lawyer.
The plot of Vincenzo is a mafia lawyer who comes to Korea after his boss dies. He tries to reclaim the gold from the Babel Group, which has hidden the treasure under Geumga plaza. As he struggles to recover the gold, he encounters the evil corporate group Babel. The team is tasked with stealing the gold and bringing it back to Italy.
Vincenzo Episode Summary
In this k-drama, a former Mafia consigliere (aka Mafia) takes on the role of an Italian-born concierge. He is a wealthy man who has a knack for murder. As the director of the series, he has successfully adapted an Italian mafia thriller into a Korean drama, complete with a richly-detailed character. The characters are well-cast, and many of them have been praised for their talent.
The cast of the drama is mostly believable. The main character, “Vincenzo”, is the son of an Italian man. His birth mother, Myung-hee, and his father, Lawyer Hong, both play unsavory characters. However, Vincenzo’s mother, a gangster, and his brother, “Jung-woo” are actually the real bad guys. But it is the underlying motive that drives them to kill their enemies that makes this Korean drama so effective.
Vincenzo Cast Name in Drama
- Jo Han Chul as Han Seung Hyuk
- Kim Yeo Jin as Choi Myung Hee
- Kwak Dong Yeon as Jang Han Seo
- Kim Yoon Hye as So Mi Ri
- Jung Young Joo as Attorney
- Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Casano Park Joo Hyung
- Jun Yeo Bin as Hong Cha Young
- Ok Taec Yeon as Jang Jun Woo
- Kim Kyung Min as Mr. Lee Union leader
- Yoon Byung Hee as Nam Joo Sung
- Choi Deok Moon as Tak Hong Shik
- Lee Dal as Jun Soo Nam
- Yang Kyung Won as Lee Cheol Wook
- Kim Hyung Mook as Chef Toto
- Kim Young Woong as Park Seok Do
- Choi Young Joon as Support Role
- Yoon Gyung Ho as Nam Sin Bae Team leader
- Na Chul as Na Deok Jin
- Lee Do Guk as Hwang Gyu
- Seo Ye Hwa as Jang Yeon Jin
- Lee Hang Na as Kwak Hee Soo
- Kim Seol Jin as Larry Kang
- Yoo Jae Myung as Hong Yoo Chan
- Seo Jin Won as Support Role
- Kim Hye Jung as District chief
- Jeon Jin Ki as Oh Jung Bae CEO of Daechang Daily
- Kwon Seung Woo as Chae Shin Monk
- Lee Jin Woo as Monk Jeok Ha
- Im Chul Soo as Ahn Ki Seok
- Jung Soon Won as Police officer
- Jin Seon Kyu as Kim Jong Man Chauffeur
- Jeon Woon Jong as Detective
- Ha Young Jin as Associate judge
- Richard Kim as a Courtroom spectator
- Lim Jung Min as Chairman Jang’s assistant
- Seo Yeon Woo as Student
- Kim Sung Chul as Hwang Min Sung CEO of Shinkwang Bank
As the protagonist of the drama, Vincenzo is an Italian mafia lawyer who returns to his native country after years of working in Italy. The gangster’s death has forced him to flee to South Korea. In the meantime, he becomes obsessed with the Babel Group, whose ruthless CEO has been a subject of investigation in Italy and Korea. This series is a thriller, but its misogynist and anti-Mafia plot is just as dangerous as Vincenzo.
- Snowdrop – K-Drama Episode 1 Recap & Review
- Gong Yoo Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Goblin, Big Net Worth and Movies
The plot is a rollercoaster of emotions. Although the action is incredibly exciting, the underlying themes of the show can be difficult to follow. But there are several things to consider before watching the series. The first is the story’s characters. As a villain, Vincenzo’s actions are unjustifiable, but the tyrant doesn’t care about the rules of society.